A Note from the board…
Our hearts are full from our Special Congregational meeting on Sunday, January 28th, in which we discussed the process of calling a minister. Calling a minister is a matter of deep significance to a congregation, and we hope to approach it with the requisite reverence and love as we ask ourselves to more deeply commit in our relationship with Reverend Lee. It is fitting we started this process on the same day we mark our 17th birthday!
As a Board we are grateful for all those who participated today in person or online, and we invite all congregants to engage in further dialogue with us, and with Reverend Lee. A key part of that are the Listening Circles we will hold on these dates:
All congregants are invited to engage in further dialogue with us, and with Rev. Lee at one or more of the following Listening Circles
- Feb 11, after service, in person, with the Board
- Feb 28, 7 pm, on Zoom, with the Board
- March 10, after service, in person, with the Board
- March 19, 7 pm, on Zoom, with the Board
- March 3, after service, in person, with Rev. Lee
- March 20, 7 pm, on Zoom, with Rev. Lee
Voting will occur between April 7 to April 19, with results announced at service April 21.
You can also share your thoughts via email at firstname.lastname@example.org