The Generosity & Gratitude Ministry team wants to take this time to say a profound thank you to everyone. Your generosity has made a lot possible this year, including:
- New staff positions — Helen, our YouthSpirit Assistant, and Jessica, our Membership & Communications Coordinator.
- Minister Rev. Lee moving to full-time.
- More involvement in our local community through many HeartWorks drives, participation at Downingtown Good Neighbor Day, and through Interfaith Action Community, to name just a few ways.
- More programming for our teens this year including outings, OWL and support from our soon-to-launch YouthBridge Ministry.
- The launch of our new Caring Team, providing support between members of our congregation through changes and challenging times.
- New opportunities to connect (like the Apple Tree groups) and continuing old ones (like Soup at Six);
- A really successful giving request in the Spring (with a rad video) that led to a 15% increase in our community’s intention to give this year.
It’s been a great year and it’s not over yet. If you want to give, or see how you are tracking to your intention, or print a giving statement for your tax returns, You can log into Realm to see your activity. You can also click here to give to WellSprings now.
If you have questions about giving, feel free to reach out to the Generosity and Gratitude Ministry.