We’re all adapting, adjusting, and reaching out in new ways these days. Here at WellSprings, we want to make sure you know how to connect with us. There are options to gather together with our community, from home, four days each week. Here’s how and where you can find us.
- 9 AM YOUTH SPIRIT ON ZOOM . Click this link to access the meeting. Make sure you’re signed up for the WellSprings Weekly email to get the password. To find out more about WellSprings Youth programs, click here.
- 10 AM SUNDAY SERVICE ON YOUTUBE. We make use of YouTube’s “Premiere” feature, with a chat window alongside the Sunday service broadcast. If you watch while logged in to your YouTube account, you can comment to check in with us, let us know where you’re watching from, and feel a little more in-the-moment with your fellow congregants. Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and be notified of each premiere.
- 11 AM COFFEE HOUR ON ZOOM . Click here to join our online coffee hour. Make sure you’re signed up for the WellSprings Weekly newsletter to get the password.
- 11 AM LUNCH WITH REV. LEE ON FACEBOOK. Make sure you send a friend request to Rev. Lee’s Facebook page, or just search for Lee Allison Paczulla. Once Rev. Lee goes live, you may receive a notification, or you can go to her page to connect.
- 7 PM MINDFULNESS PRACTICE WITH REV. KEN ON ZOOM. Open to anyone feeling distracted or overwhelmed in these times. Each week, we’ll share a reading and a guided practice, then open space for inquiry into how mindfulness can help us inhabit our lives, as fully as we are able. The meeting takes place on Zoom. Click here to access the event. Make sure you’re signed up for the WellSprings Weekly newsletter to get the password.
- 11 AM LUNCH WITH REV. LEE ON ZOOM. You can access the meeting at this link. Make sure you’re signed up for the WellSprings Weekly newsletter to get the meeting password.
- 7 PM MINDFUL RECOVERY ON ZOOM. Open to anyone on the recovery journey, Click here to join. Make sure you’re signed up for the WellSprings Weekly newsletter to see the password for the meeting.
Hope to see you online!